1. This was our Google
2. How to write without Pages or Word?
3. This was our Facebook
4. This was our beamer.
5. How to chat without Skype, Windows Live or Faceook chat?
6. Our Garmin or TomTom device
Foldable road map
7. This was our iTunes Store.
8. How to send a mail without internet?
9. How to spam without internet?
“A typical chain letter consists of a message that attempts to convince the recipient to make a number of copies of the letter and then pass them on to as many recipients as possible. Common methods used in chain letters include emotionally manipulative stories, get-rich-quickly pyramid schemes, and the exploitation of superstition to threaten the recipient with bad luck or even physical violence or death if he or she “breaks the chain” and refuses to adhere to the conditions set out in the letter. Chain letters started as actual letters that one received in the mail.” Wikipedia
10. How to record our favorite TV shows?
11. How to organize files on your computer?
12. Our missed calls machine
13. Networking before Linkedin
14. eBay before internet.
15. Our smartphone in the seventies
PS My first computer with a memory of 64 K (equals one low resolution image)
The other way around: see also
9 creativity principles by inspiring movies on kids’ imagination